Deadline date for submission of 2019-2020 academic year undergraduate and graduate scholarship applications:
University and College Applications
Nov 30, 2019
Scroll down to view or apply using the online application form. For additional reference, or to download our mail-in form, use the link provided:
The Board of the McGannon Foundation will consider applicants who meet the following criteria for the 2019-2020 academic year:
- Full-time student at university (undergraduate or postgraduate) and college
- Majoring or minoring in risk management, insurance or a risk related discipline
- Career objective must be in a risk discipline
- Priority given to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- Complete application submission
- Academic achievement
- Community/volunteer involvement
- Leadership skills
- Work related experience
The McGannon Foundation awards financial resources on the basis of merit and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age or handicap. The Foundation will use its best efforts to maintain the confidentiality of all applications.
For any questions or additional information, please contact us.