Deadline dates for submission of 2024 – 2025 academic year undergraduate and graduate scholarship applications:
University and College Applications
Winter: Nov 30, 2024
Scroll down to view or apply using the online application form. For additional reference, or to download our mail-in form, use the link provided:
The Board of the McGannon Foundation will consider applicants who meet the following criteria for the 2024 – 2025 academic year:
- Full-time student at university (undergraduate or postgraduate) and college
- Majoring or minoring in risk management, insurance or a risk related discipline
- Career objective must be in a risk discipline
- Priority given to Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- Complete application submission
- Academic achievement
- Community/volunteer involvement
- Leadership skills
- Work related experience
The McGannon Foundation awards financial resources on the basis of merit and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age or handicap. The Foundation will use its best efforts to maintain the confidentiality of all applications.
Applicants who receive scholarships expressly grant the McGannon Foundation permission to publish their name as a scholarship recipient on the website and in other written and social media formats.
For any questions or additional information, please contact us.